Solicitor Christine Lee, Founder
Christine Lee is one of the most experienced and leading Chinese lawyers practicing in the UK. She had devoted her life to building a vibrant British-Chinese community that is well integrated and represented in the British society. She is also
- Founder of law firm Christine Lee & Co.
- Chief Legal Advisor to the Chinese Embassy
- Chairwoman of the North London Chinese Association
- Advisor of the All-Party-Parliamentary Chinese in Britain Group
- Chair and Founder of British Chinese Project
Christine is a specialist in Public Law, Human Rights, Immigration and Family Law. She is a qualified solicitor and a member of ILPA (Immigration Law Practitioners Assocation). She passionately believes that the law should protect neglected individuals and dedicates a considerable portion of her time to engage and encourage the under-represented parts of the Chinese community.
Please click here for a more detailed profile of Christine.